• Überlube feels natural, performs while in use, then dissipates across skin leaving a soft, moisturized feel.
• Will not harm healthy bacteria or affect Ph levels – made with friendly, inert ingredients. Used in OB-GYN practices.
• Understated design is nightstand friendly.
• Scentless, tasteless, and non-staining – never sticky, tacky, or oily. Überlube is latex safe. It will not harbor outside yeast, bacteria, or mold.
• Athletes use it as an effective and long lasting anti-chafe.
• Salons use it for hair finishing to add sheen, seal in moisture and de-frizz.
• Treatment pump is metered and allows one hand to stay free during application. No caps or tops to open, close, unscrew, or otherwise.
• New users buy überlube first for the product design, then continue buying because überlube delivers on its performance promise.
• Überlube is American made, by Überlube. Precision formulated from the finest available ingredients.
• 3rd party batch-tested to ensure quality standards.
• Überlube is the result of hundreds of iterations of formula and years of extensive field-testing.
• Überlube is packaged in an expensive Type 1 borosilicate glass.
• It's a special durable glass used for stressful applications like pyrex laboratory glass, telescope mirrors, aquarium heaters, and thermal insulation tiles on the Space Shuttle.
• Clear bottle lets you see the purity.
• Leak-proof bottle and top, keeps überlube in and dust out.
• Acid resistant, shatter resistant, heat resistant. It can be put directly over flame. Borosilicate is referred to as "hard glass" and has a higher melting point than "soft glass".
• Sanitary. Non-porous means bacteria can't hide anywhere.
• Glass with no label cleans up easily with a quick soapy rinse - keep your überlube fresh as new.
By anon 03 / Feb / 2022
I have to use lubricant for medical purposes, and this one does the job beautifully. Not messy at all like most water-based lubes. Highly recomended!